Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lesson Learned

Kaelyn and I went shopping at Old Navy. We shopped their clearance because they had a 50% off the marked clearance price. We look at all kinds of stuff. We talked and laughed and really enjoyed our time together. We went to a few other store and I was looking at swim suits and Kaelyn decided she wanted to help me find one. She made a comment about each one she saw, "Too shinny", "Too big", "I don't like that color", "This on is cute", wow that one has holes in it" and on and on. She sure has an opinion. I was at first a little embarrassed but then I realized she was being really cute. I really started to laugh when she blurted out really loud...."Mom a lot of these swim suits are so not modest" she said this with such an attitude. I was so proud of her for catching on so young. Lance and I must be doing something right! Love you Kaelyn Thanks for being such a great listener.

No comments: