Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Up Date On "The Challenge"

The challenge has been going on for 4 full weeks now (well almost as of Monday the 15Th). I know I should have been updating each week but I wanted to see some better results before I posted anything.
The results: I tried on a pair of jeans today that I haven't worn since I had Jordan. They are a size 12. THEY FIT!!!!! So that is great news. I also weighed my self today!!! I am down...8lbs in a little less than 4 weeks! I am felling great and getting more and more motivated and I am starting to really enjoy the routines I am doing each night. I guess hard work really does pay off.
Thanks so much for all of your support.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

So awesome!!!

Carrie said...

Wo-Hoo! That is awesome!

David and Jana said...

yay!! good job! Are you beating Lance???

Carolyn said...

I think so he has reached a platoe. So i need to kick it up a notch!