Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Challenge!

I use to have a saying that I quoted quite frequently "House work make me ugly" my new quote it "Marriage has made me Fat" I know it is not nice to blame being over weight on anything but myself but it is so much easier to blame someone or something else.
Where am I going with this you ask. Well I have a point and I am getting to it.
I have set a few goals such as loosing a few (more than a few) pounds, being more organized and bettering our family's food storage. I have been doing OK but Lance would like me to better. I know this because he has been making slight hints about a few of my goals. His hints haven't made me want to work any harder. So a few weeks ago he decided to change his tactics. He came home from work and said "I have a secret" If you know me even a little bit I have a very hard time with secrets and surprises. I have to know now and if you don't want me to know about something don't mention that you know something i I am not allowed to know. I tried to guess with no avail. I then let him know that he needed to tell me or I was going to be angry. Not really angry but a little bit. So he told me and I am glad he told me because I have started to try harder.
What was the secret?
Lance thinks he can beat me to the weight of 170lbs. This light a fire under me and to this day has not burned out. I am not going to tell you how much I weigh but I will tell you this Lance has more to loose than me. I know men loose weight different than women but I am more active than he is and I have an advantage. My good friends Mary, Liz and Melissa are going to push me 'til I break and then push me some more.
Here is Our schedules:
Lance
Monday: Jog for 45min.
with sit ups and push ups
Tuesday: Jog for 45min. with sit ups and push ups
Wednesday: Jog 45 min.
with sit ups and push ups
Thursday: Jog 45 minutes, Racket ball, with sit ups and push ups
Friday: Jog 45 min. Basketball 2 hours
with sit ups and push ups
Saturday: Jog 45 min Basket ball 2 hours
with sit ups and push ups
Sunday: Rest
Carolyn
Monday:Pilate's (8:30-9am) P90X(7-8pm)
Tuesday: P90X (8-9am)
Wednesday:Pilate's (8:30-9am) P90X (8:30-9:30pm)
Thursday: P90X (8-9pm)
Friday:P90X (7-8pm)
Saturday: P90X (10-11am)
Sunday:Rest

I will keep you updated on how we are doing. Vote for Carolyn!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Whew! What commitment! You can do it!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

GOOOO Carolyn!!!!! No offense Lance.

Hillary said...

Go, Carolyn!! You can do it!