Friday, October 23, 2009

Trip to The San Diego Zoo

Lisa and I went to the San Diego Zoo on Wednesday. The Zoo was having a special for the whole months of October that Kids ages 3-11 years old got in free. So we thought that was a great opportunity and we packed up all 5 kids in my car and left for the Zoo. While we were there We saw all kinds of Snakes, Monkey's, Gorillas, Fish, Birds, Tigers, Hippos and so much more. The kids had a blast and Lisa and I enjoyed the joy it brought to their faces. They had a little play ground for the kids and we let them play there for a while. On the trip home the kids did a little sleeping and watching movies. Over all it was a great trip.



2 comments:

Hillary said...

How fun! I sure wish I could have gone with you guys!

valmike said...

I'm so jealous! I'd love to take my girls to a great big zoo like that.