Sunday, October 2, 2011

Summer Catch up! Visit to WA!

Like most summers our family drives up to Wa to see the Lumpkins side of the family.  This summer was no different...at first.  We headed to Logan where my sister Mary lives to cut the drive in half.  Planed on staying there for a day or two.  Upon arrival we realized the car was having problems.  So our stay turned into 3 days.  We are glad Mary and John were so willing to let us stay with them for so long.  Thanks you two we love you so much.  
We made it to my parents house just in time for Porter's HS graduation.  It was great we visited with Grandma and Grandpa Jolley, my sister Dora and her family, my brother Estyn and his family, my sister Charlene, my brother Vince, and my sister Collette and her family.  Over all it was a great trip and the kids had fun getting to know their cousins. 
On the way home we stopped by and saw Mary and John again (we only stayed one night this time).  from there we drove to Vegas and visited with Bruce and Sally (Lance's Dad's cousins).  We stayed the night with them and spent most the day there too.   We arrived home tired and happy to be home.
Over all it was a great trip and we are looking forward to what next summer will bring us.

Potter and Kerestes Kids
Taken for a ride

Smores

The Family
Porter's Graduation

Sallie, Bruce and the Kids
Aunt Charlene and the kids

No comments: