Thursday, October 13, 2011

Prince Eric and Princess Charlene

As many of you know I am from a large family (8 kids 5 girls and 3 boys).  I am the 2nd child and have had the pleasure of watching the majority of them grow up.  There has been many experiences such as HS graduations, baby blessings, Baptisms and weddings to say the least.  In mid August I got a call from my youngest sister Charlene who is in  her 1st year of collage.  Charlene informed me that her and Eric have decided to get married Sept. 9th 2011.  I was shocked and excited all at once.  Being 32 weeks pregnant I wasn't sure if I would be able attend but I really wanted to!  I talked to Lance and my OB and was given the ok to go.  Lance and I decided that it would be best if I went ALONE!!! without Lance and the kids.  I made all the necessary plans for Lance and the kids and I was on my way (by plane).  I arrived on the Sept.6th and stayed for a week.  It was a wonderful trip. 

The wedding was beautiful and I love my new Brother-in-law Eric.  It was fun getting to know him.  I was able to take a few (ok a lot) pictures but I will not bore you with all of them.  So here is a sample:
A few of the grandkids!

The Bride's Maid's

Charlene and Eric



The wedding Party

Porter, Estyn and Vince

No comments: