Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Surprise!

As many of you know June is a busy month. We have 3 birthdays all within a week of each other. Lance's was on the 28Th and he turned 32. That morning i got up made cinnamon rolls and called a good friend of ours that works with Lance. I asked her to see what time Lance was taking his lunch and if he had any meetings today. I let her know what my plans were so she could be sure not to let him escape. She called me later and informed me that he plans on going to lunch around 11:45 and he was free of meetings today. I finished the cinnamon rolls and packed a lunch for the 5 of us to share and headed to Lance's office. As we walked in the office I had the kids walk in ahead of me and as we rounded the corner He saw the kids 1st. He was so surprised and excited to see us. I took the cinnamon rolls into the break room and we sang to Lance and then we shared the cinnamon rolls with his co workers. After that we went to lunch at the local hang out near his work. a bunch of his co-workers where there as well so they made sure to announce over the Loud speaker the is was Lance's birthday and proceeded to sing to him. After we finished eating we headed home. Lance was able to take the rest of the day off. Kealyn and Cohen rode home in Lance's car and I took Jordan in mine. Jordan was not excited about this since she wanted to be with daddy and the big kids. Lance was able to get some rest while the kids and I rapped his gifts. We rented a movie and Opened Lance's gifts. Over all it was a great day and Lance was extremely surprised. Thanks to those who helped me pull off such a great surprise. We love you Lance.

No comments: