Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What did you just eat?

While my parents were visiting the kids fallowed them around almost everywhere they went. My dad was in the hall bathroom combing his hair and getting ready for the day while Cohen looked on intently. Dad slipped something into his mouth and Cohen without skipping a beat looked up at my dad and said "Grandpa what did you just eat"? (Cohen loves to eat and if you are eating something he wants to have some too) He looked at Cohen and smiled. He then opened his mouth and took out his false teeth. Cohen's eyes got big and my dad told him that Grandpa didn't brush his teeth like he should so they had to give him fake ones. All Cohen could say was "OH" and then open his mouth wide and touch his teeth. When dad told my mom and I this story I had to try my hardest not to laugh and make Cohen feel bad. Cohen is such a sweet little boy. My parents truly enjoyed their visit and so did we.

No comments: