Saturday, November 1, 2008

What's Your Name?




The kids and I are walking into Walmart when an old family friend stops us to say hello. She marvels at how much the kids have grown and is so tickled to see Jordan since she hasn't had a chance to see her yet. She then proceeds to ask Kaelyn her name...Kaelyn looks at her and said..."I am Snow White and that is Cinderella" (piointing at Jordan) The friend asked what Cohen's name was and she said..." His Name is Prince". As we walked away from this friend she waved and said bye Snow White bye Sleeping Beauty bye Prince and bye Queen (refuring to me). Kaelyn looked up at me and said mommy Jordan is Cinderella not Sleeping Beauty that lady is silly. I laughed so hard.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Kaelyn and Jane are going to be good friends!!

keller said...

Cute! Don't you just love the things that kids say.

ShaRee said...

Love the cuteness of your children and the cleverness of your friend to call you Queen, so fun!