Sunday, November 16, 2008

I was tagged by Lisa Love to name 6 weird things about myself. I have decided to count down to the #1 weirdest thing about me.

5) I hate to sit still. I always have to be fiddling with something. (You would think I would be a skinny thing but not so much)

4) When my kids are doing a craft I tend to take over because they are either taking to long or not doing it the way I want them too. Just ask Kaelyn I am always taking the crayons (nicely) from he to “help” her.

3) I am very completive no matter what it is I am doing I all ways want to be winning.

2) When I am driving I hate to have any cars in front of me. (Speeding is an issue for me)
And the #1 weird thing about me is… I can suck my nostrils in. You will have to see me do it to understand.

I now Tag...Ansley Harrel, ShaRee Yorgenson, Linda Stark and Cindy Erickson

2 comments:

Lisa Love said...

OK Carolyn, that nose thing is pretty weird. I think you win!!

Hillary said...

Carolyn! I'm totally going to make you show me the nose thing tomorrow at playgroup!! ;)