Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kaelyn's lost tooth



It happened. I knew it was going to happen but I was so not ready to pull it. That kind of thing makes my skin crawl. She was so excited that her tooth was loose she was always wiggling it and asking me to check if it was ready to pull. When my teeth were loose I would always wait until it would almost fall out on it's own I hated having to pull them. So on one particular day Kaelyn asked me to check her tooth and that is when I saw it. The first thing that came to my mind was...she is going to need braces and I needed to start a savings account not so that kind of thing. What I saw was her adult tooth coming in behind her baby tooth. I showed Lance and said this baby one has to get out. So after 2 days of trying Lance got out a "tool" and pulled it. Lace gave her and big pep talk about how it will hurt but not for long and that is was going to bleed and to not worry. Kaelyn was so brave. I hope that her Adult tooth will come in just fine.

No comments: