Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter






Last year when we found that we were having a girl(Jordan)my first thought was The girls can wear matching Easter Dresses! So this was Jordan's First Easter so I got her and Kaelyn matching Easter Dresses. I was so excited I looked and and looked for the perfect dresses. This took some time since the are not close in size. I finaly found a store here in town that had a 12 month and a 5T dress for tham. They had Pink, Purple or blue. My first thought was to buy them the purple (my favorite color) but the I got to thinking... my younger sister Mary is getting married at the end of April and her colors are different shades of blue. So I got the girls the blue ones and now then can use them again for the wedding. I am so excited two occassions one dress. We also got togather with some friends Sunday night after dinner for an easter egg hunt. Every family brought 24 candy filled eggs and the kids serched high and low for them. It was so much fun Cohen really got into it this year and Kaelyn hed fun as well. We have these really cute Easter bastets Lance's Grandma got the kids with their names on them. Thanks Grandma Geri!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

It looks like you had a blast. Your kids looked are so cute!

keller said...

Your kids are cute! Matching is fun - I only get to match the two boys, but we still have fun!

Debi said...

They are soooo cute!!

Lisa K said...

Hi! I found your blog through your facebook page. Your kids are cute!!

David and Jana said...

Love the cute pictures! I can't wait to have matchy girly things! Live it up!