Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaelyn and Carolyn

As some of you know my Birthday is October 18Th but I wanted to let you know also Kaelyn turned 4 (wow times goes buy so fast) on Oct. 9Th. We had a bracelet party for her. She and I made little bracelets for all her little girl friends to take home. We had cake and ice cream and she opened her gifts. It was short and simple but a lot of fun. We had about 10 little girls at our House...I was so relieved that we didn't have any cat fights and we all had fun. I promised myself that we were going to do a family party next year.
On my birthday we got a baby sitter and went to see the movie An American Carol. We loved the first 30 minutes of it since that is all we got to watch of it. The movie stopped after that and we waited 30 minutes for them to fix it. They had some trouble so they gave us all free vouchers and sent us home. Lance and I then went to see some Friends that just had a baby. We were on our way home when we passed by the local grocery store and saw they were having a case lot sale and we decided to stop and shop for some food storage. After our date I fed Jordan and took a nap. Then that evening we took the kids with us to dinner. We went to the River City Grill. It was so yummy and the kids were so well behaved while we were there. We were told how brave we were to take 3 kids to dinner with us. When we got home we had cake and Ice cream (Lance, Kaelyn and Cohen made the cake) and I opened my presents that I picked out and wrapped myself. All in all it was a great day. Thanks Lance, Kaelyn, Cohen and Jordan for a wonderful day. I Love You. Also thanks to everyone who called and wished me a Happy birthday or sent out a birthday card all of you made my day special. XOXOXO!

1 comment:

David and Jana said...

Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had a great time! Doesn't it trip you out that you ahve 3 kids??? It is brave to take all 3, but it's fun sometimes, too. I'm sure you meant that you "wrapped" the presents yourself! :)
Love, Jana